The trade imbalance as the result of a skewed sex... →
tumblrbot asked: WHERE WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO VISIT ON YOUR PLANET?
Because cuteness is always needed. →
Enjoy. (The cuteness kicks into high gear at 0:13.)
Geneticists worldwide must investigate a much broader ensemble of populations,...– The Genome Revolution is Skipping Nonwhites - Wired The article continues: A 2009 review by Duke University geneticist David Goldstein found that 96 percent of all GWAS [genome-wide association studies] genomes came from people of European ancestry. Into that remaining 4 percent is crammed every...
Yeah, I am a feminist. And?
I get a sense of satisfaction like no other when people do not have an intelligent response to this. Most people just stare at me with their mouths gaping wide.
Why Does Europe Have Explicitly Racist Parties,... →
In the aftermath of the horrors of the Norway murders—and the rush to judgment of so many to the conclusion that it “must have” been the act of an Islamic terrorist—I am struck by a point that I have yet to see addressed: why Europe has numerous, electorally-represented, explicitly racist…
I hate it when nine out of ten ellipticals at the gym are open and the next person has to use the one next to me. When nine out of ten urinals are open, you don’t use the one right next to where someone else is busy whizzing. Jesus, people.
You’d be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap!– Dolly Parton